Saturday, January 15, 2011

New Year, New Focus

January 15th: The date when I finally realize a new year has begun. Mainly because thirty-one days from now is my own "new year" celebration. A dear friend of mine in preparation of a weeklong visit informed her roommates that I was big on turtles, hugs, pictures, and birthdays. Pretty accurate, eh? :-] Here are a few of my hopes and goals (in no particular order) for my twenty-sixth year of life:
  • Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge
  • Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge
  • Read through the Old Testament
  • Play more Trumpet and Scrabble
  • Memorize twelve passages of Scripture
  • Become Life Guard certified
  • Blog at least once a month
  • Write a letter at least once a month
  • Witness a "boil" (sea turtles hatching from their nest)
  • Continue to reduce, reuse, refuse and recycle

No comments:

Post a Comment