Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!




 Happy Mother’s Day, Momma! 
Thank you for training me up in the way in which to live a life that is pleasing to the Lord and a blessing to others.
Enjoy your “bouquet”~ I love you!

Finding little notes of Scripture, prayers, and encouragement in the most peculiar places
Listening to the chorus of “this must be your daughter” “y’all are twins” “you have the same smile” whenever I visit you at work 
Observing how you love others well, unconditionally, joyfully, and eagerly
Wasting nothing~bread bags crotched into beach bags to taking the time at traffic lights to reach over and pat my leg while telling me how much you love me
Eating together at our favorite special places Zaxby’s, The Grit, and R. Thomas
Reading to me all my life and opening the world to me through literature
Servants heart~ always ready and willing to lend a helping hand even if it means being the first one to arrive and the last one to leave

It's been fun introducing Mother's Day to my Gambian family & friends as well~

2 comments:

  1. Smiling thru the tears,,,thank you for my flowers! Hugs from afar, Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 it. Happy Mother's Day, Gail!

    ReplyDelete